The Congress is organized yearly by the Analytical Chemistry Division of the Italian Chemical Society and it provides an opportunity for all researchers in the field to meet and debate key topics.
The different aspects of Analytical Chemistry will be covered, from the traditional sectors to the most innovative ones. The main topics discussed will be:
• Food and nutraceuticals
• Environment and cultural heritage
• Bioanalytics and "-omics"
• Analytical biotechnology
• Chemometrics, "big data", data quality
• Forensic analytical chemistry
• Electroanalytics, Electrophotoanalytics
• Equilibrium in solution and speciation
• "Green chemistry"
• Sensors and biosensors, Lab-on-a-chip, POCT
• Mass spectrometry
• Analytical spectroscopy
• Separation sciences
• Toxicology and human health
Participants to the Congress are invited to present the results of their research through oral communications, flash communications and posters.