The Congress has been held at the DAMSLab - Laboratori delle Arti, located in the buildings of the former “Macello Comunale” within the “Manifattura delle Arti” complex (Piazzetta P. P. Pasolini 5/b, main entrance from Via Azzo Giardino). The complex is inside the ring of Viali di Circonvallazione surrounding the city center, at a 20 minutes walk from Piazza Maggiore. The area, originally designed in 1883 by architects Priori and Buriani and renovated since 1996 by architect Aldo Rossi, is currently in use by the 'Dipartimento delle Arti visive, performative e mediali' of the University of Bologna - Alma Mater Studiorum. It includes two conference rooms (220 and 80 seats), a seminar room and a large hall.
Thanks to the Department of Visual Arts!